What shoes look best on women ?

I'm talking about shoes here lol , what do you guys think looks better flats, ballerinas, sneakers, pumps, wedges, blah blah .. I personally lovee heels and sneakers I like others too depending on what I'm wearing but these two types are my favorite, what do you girls like wearing the most?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I think it depends on the outfit and the occasion.. For example; I went to an orientation at a college campus recently which involved a lot of walking. I seen one lady walking in high heels.. As a man who happens to take a greater appreciation for the way women take care of their feet, I admit, they looked sexy, but clearly out of place in comparison to all other women.. She was not walking in them very well when I seen her walking.. There were women wearing much lower sandals and even flip flop style that looked just as or even more appealing... I'll provide a link to some that I think look very cute on well pedicured female feet. :)

link

And;

link

I'm not saying I like flat better, just saying the occasion and outfit should match the shoe.

Here is an example of the wrong shoe for the occasion;

link

Or;

link

• Oh, just thought of a great link for what I believe to be the very cute flat sandal I noted above;

link

• heels, then wedges.

Both change the shape of the calf/ankle/butt etc.

• I like women in heels

• Heels or Flats

• heels

• it depends on the outfit and the person. It depends on their body type and the occasion. I like pumps and flats more than ballerinas sneakers and wedges though.

• Heels -- hands down.

My favorite are pumps -- specifically, pointy toed stilettos. :))

What Girls Said 7

• my favorite are always ballerinas

• Heels and wedges! :)

• Flats or heels for sure

• heels

• heels

• Heels

• Ballerinas