i want a tattoo that says "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying" but I don't want it to be too plain. what should I get around/behind/beside it and where? I think kinda want it on my upper back or shoulder and I like skulls, orchids, and wings. this would be my first tattoo so I have absolutely no experience on how to create or where it would look best...help please?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the guy, it would probably be better to get something "timeless"... Also, just wondering, are you a Fall Out Boy fan or do you just like the phrase? I don't really know much about tattoos so sorry I can't really help...

What Guys Said 3

• That's a sweet credo to live by, but the skulls and wings, you could do without. Maybe get some kind of ornate box around it, or something. Sweet location, too.

• Whats an ornate box?

• Just like a really stylized box surrounding the quote, with fancy borders, or something.

• I think I confused you. An ornate box is not a specific tattoo or form. I just meant a set of borders around the phrase that is very intricate and more pleasant to look at than skulls. Believe me, you'll grow out of the whole emo phase and be like, "f***, I've got skulls on my back."

• Get the "Get Busy Clubbing" 👙

• That sounds awesome. In script wrapped around a skull would be cool to and on you're back or upper shoulder should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like eings would look best.

Like have a wing on one side, then the motto and a wing on the otehr side. LIke:

(pretend this , are left and right wings)

So it kind of looks like the motto is "flying" away, like its living

• Dang it my example ddint show: ok are left and right wings

• That's a great phrase-you should have a wing at either side-that will look hot. I like tattoos on the shoulder blade or bottom of the neck.