Thoughts on tall girls?!?!

I am interested to see what people opinions are on tall girls. I am 6'3" so giant for a girl, but I love being my height and wouldn't change it. I do get stared at a lot where ever I go though and wonder what people are thinking. I want to know if you guys thinks its attractive or just plain intimidating and if you girls think its ugly or weird or anything. What are your thoughts.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT YOU ARE SO TALL

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a 5'7 guy, I don't really discriminate against height, but I will admit I find tall girls very hot and attractive, beautiful and gorgeous I swear

0|1
    1|0
  • Oh there is nothing wrong with tall girls actually tal girls are hot and sexy. I'm short guy 5'6" so tall girls won't even notice me but I do notice them. I'm no match for tall girls but if a tall girls ever wants to be my girlfriend I have no problem with that though it is unlikely to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really tall. Not my preference but if the girl is really fun and she's cute and she's just awesome to be around, who really cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • hot! I love long legs

0|0
    1|0
  • i'm 6 feet tall, so it's not a problem.

i've been attracted to a girl who was 6 foot 4 once.

it's not a real issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty hot!

I'm 5'11'', and 6'3'' wouldn't be off-putting to me at all.

But I assume most girls want guys taller than them. If I liked a girl taller than me, I'd still give it a try and ask her out though.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• My tall friend (6'1'') always has the guys after her! She looks like a model. I'm very envious of her long legs as a 5'2'' girl myself.

0|1
    2|0
  • long legs are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • they will like them for how their body proportions are

0|0
    0|0
  • tall girls can look really pretty like models just because of their height

0|0
    1|0
  • Wow, really tall for a girl! Have you thought about going into modeling? ^^

They would probably love you there.

0|0
    2|0
    • Actually, they prefer women who are around 5'8/5'9

Too tall isn't desirable(just as too short isn't)