this is not meant to be ancillary or racist you are free to voice your opinion as I am free to voice mine.
Africans are just physically better (look at sports ie football running etc) do you think this is a result of their harsh environment (for Africans lack of domestication of wildlife and political unrest, and for African Americans the slave labor would have ensured only the fittest survived to pass on genes.) or do you think that it is inherent in there genes.
also why do you think then that whites appear to be better thinkers. for instance look at all of your philosphers while there may be a few African or black philosophers I Haven't heard of any and they certainly aren't as prevalent. and again if you look at africa the education isn't as important and in America the majority of our illiteracy rate is in the black population. so with this do you think that they are just naturally not as good of thinkers, or do you think its a result of again their nature in africa their to busy just trying to survive, and in America they typically are in the low class (financially)
what are your opinions?
- Biological (explain)93% (13)42% (5)69% (18)Vote
- Sociological (explain)7% (1)58% (7)31% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I don't think that is strictly true...
I think black people are built for leg based activities whereas caucasions are designed for upper body based activities. Put it this way, in the animal kingdom, the colder cousin of a species always tends to be stronger in the upper body however at the same time aren't as fast runners.
Polar Bears are the strongest bears whereas black bears tend to live in warmer climates and are not as strong.
Sumatran tigers from russia are bigger and stronger but also slower than their bengal tiger cousins.
it works the same way with all
Cheaters are the fastest land mammals on the planet but do not have the strongest legs. they are built to be light and nimble but at the same time are more fragile and not designed to be strong. There are sacrifices in human nature. you can't be built like a tank and be as fast as a cheater.
In sports, black people tend to do best in sports that require their legs but don't do as well in sports that require upper body strength.
- Running (you won't see someone who looks like a body builder winning races) requires lean muscle that is light and fast
- Hurdles/Jumping requires long quick legs to be able to make the furthest leaps
- Basketball isn't about strength in the upper body at all, it is about quickness in movement of the legs
In comparison white people tend to not fare as well in sports that require speed in their legs but dominate upper body based sports.
- Power lifting requires strength in the upper body and thick strong legs that can sustain the weight
- swimming it about the upper body that keeps you afloat in the water and launches you forward
- Discuss throwing and javelin requires strong upper body strength
- wrestling is also an area that is dominated
So I wouldn't say your assertion about them being physically stronger is correct, evolution has trade offs. However, generally African majority nations with little influence from white tend to dominate running sports that require them to be light and nimble but those same athletes would not fare so well in sports that require upper body strength. Mixed Africans would generally fair better at those sports
- Show AllShow Less