Why do people want to hurt me?

I can't stand people. Everone wants to hurt me even if I don't know them.right now I am in summer school.well to make it short I have to pay for a lost book that I turned in on time in order to graduate I am seeing a therapists and was doing good until now this situation is bring me back to how I was I can't trust nobody they all want to hurt me what can I do right now I feel like hurting someone anyone before they hurt me I have zero friends everyone doesn't look at me and when they do its with hate or something. They make me feel like an outcast or a monster I smile and look happy but still the same am I ugly cause the girls never like me I want to cry but I can't show them my weakness I can't leave school I want to be alone but cant help

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people want to hurt you although life is full of hurt for a lot of people. You just sound really really depressed. Tell your therapist that you feel this way quickly. All things pass remember they life you live, the way you are feeling will all change in time. Don't give up!

What Girls Said 5

• you let it happen.

• you make yourself an easy target.

• well ondt care about them try to find frineds online.

• just breathe, mistakes happen, things could be worse, look at all the good things in life, don't focus on the negatives.

• i think you are so hard on yourself

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure what any of this has to do with 'people'.

Apparently there is a lost book, and the paper trail ends with you.

This sucks, but sounds like an accident.

I don't think anyone said 'oh that guy who returned a book is ugly, lets hide the book before the system recognizes its in so he'll have to pay for it hurr hurr'. That seems exceptionally unlikely.

• Son, you need a hooker, and fast.