I'm looking for a girl who's extreme. The type of girl who people call crazy. Think punk,fighter, & unique .

I'm 5‘3” 200lbs, 10% bodyfat, 19 years old. I'm a chef. I'm also a bodybuilder and fighter. I'm was wondering what groups or circles I would find a girl like that. I am extremely focused and driven individual unfortunately because I'm always working or studying I have no friends. So I wanted to know where to start .

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk around the streets and challenge every single girl to a cage fight. If they can match you in strength, you then have an obligation to mate with her on the spot.

Boom, best answer me.

What Girls Said 6

• Join a dating site

• Well, You're not guna find this wonder women on GAG. GO to cool cities, come to San Francisco.

• join a clib with the same interests

• youll find her

• try online dating.

• You start by making time for a social life. If you don't have time for friends, how do you have time for a woman?

What Guys Said 1

• What king of gym do you train 'fighting' at?