A suit without a tie and a suit with the tie worn loosely....do suits look as good when worn like this?

I like wearing a suit to work. It makes me feel professional and attractive. On my way to work and on the way home I see lots of guys who either:

1. Wear a suit (i.e. blazer and trousers) but they don't wear a tie with it and the top button is unbuttoned

or

2. Wear a suit where the top button is undone and the tie is worn loosely.

Do suits look as attractive when they are worn in these 2 ways?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love a good tux:P not gonna lie.

uhm as for the tie thing, if its more of a casual thing then no tie is sexy, altho if its a pretty formal occasion id like him to give the look some justice. altho I wouldn't think badly if the tie was worn loosely... it'd take A LOT for a tux to not look attractive:P

What Girls Said 6

• without it

with a lose tie it looks stupid

• Number one it looks hot

• a suit without a tie is better

• Suits are sexy... loose tie or not.

Both ways look good, to me.

• mmmm a suit/shirt/tie worn loosely makes me so horny

• the loose style, it's more laid back&sexy:D

What Guys Said 1

• To some I'm sure it does. I wear a suit based on the event I'm at. If its more leading to the fashion side or lax setting I unbutton the top loose tie or no tie

If its work or serious I and buttoned up and tie is tight

It's fashion Different strokes for different folks if we all dressed the same we be robots