Should I look confident and hot?

My boy friend and I have been going through a bad patch lately and recently moved back in with my mum to get some space.. But things haven't really gotten better.. We just had an argument on the phone with me in tears and he sAid that he was going to come over later..

I don't know whether I should dress up, and look good to show some confidence or let him see how much he's been hurting me.. (Looking like sh it and upset..)

Most Helpful Guy

• Look confident. Do not look hot. You need not look like you have nerves of steel but you do need to look like you're more than willing to stand your emotional ground and not be bullied.

What Guys Said 5

• Or, or...wipe away your tears, sit down with him, and discuss things like mature adults.

• Trust me I've tried that.

• Okay, how do I handle this, it's like seeing a younger version of me...alright, listen, I know how this is going to play out. Just...do me a favor, make sure you say everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING, you need to say, the next time you see him. Make a serious effort to have no regrets, and leave nothing out in the open. Okay?

• This isn't a game...one is putting up a facade and the other gives him too much credit. See what I mean? Games!

My advice -- be in comfortable clothing and be adults about it. Communicate and if its over...then its over.

• Just show him how much he has been hurting you so he knows.

• I've always viewed confidence as being more attractive than being hot, IMO, but to each their own, I guess.

• ure still young so you might not understand this . Confidence is a lie made up by women to why they go after good looking guys only .

Be "hot"

but never believe in confidence , its what causes problems in this world

• ? I don't think you understand what confidence IS..

• i know exactly what it means . I just don't believe the BS that it attracts women . women only want good looking guys

What Girls Said 5

• You definitely shouldn't be worrying about your looks. Just wear something comfortable (I suggest casual clothing). And sit down and talk about what's on your minds. You're both adults. Don't worry about whether you look upset or not. Once you get into talking, you'll probably look that way anyways. I know I end up looking upset every time I talk about what's bothering me :b It's all about being truthfull and working through it. And hopefully you guys fix your problems [:

• Show him how much he hurt you

• Be Confident & tell him how you feel.

• yes I think you will. try to look your best.

• if you want to not if he wants you too