Clothes and colors

it seems like people are dressing alike a lot. it's hard to pick people out. it's going 80s again.

what is up with all those colorful nike's that match everything else head to toe?--like someone stepped out of the crayon box?! I just don't get it.

where did this look come from?

yeah I was thinking it was just a city-thing but obviously...not hahaha. anywayz thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• the nikes you speak of? like the canvas shoes or skate shoes? or do you mean the nike kicks? I've seen a lot of those in ladies. Idk. I wouldn't wear them. I like pumps, wedges, peep toe shoes and ballet flats way more than the 'crayola canvas shoes' lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• honestly I have NO IDEA. maybe asia? I feel like now, its anything goes. I've always been into a clean style, so I never really wear those crazy colors, but whatever floats your boat, I guess

• It's reminiscent of old school hip hop from the late 80s and early 90s. Think Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

• Maybe Europe? I still wear black :D.