Are WWE wrestlers really that tall?

I remember seeing Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit in the ring next to other popular wrestlers at the time like Triple H,Batista or JBL,and these guys seemed to be very short,but in fact they were average in height. Eddie Guerrero for example was 5'8" and Chris Benoit was 5'9". On the other hand average male profesional wrestler as far as I've seen is about 6'1"-6'2" or so. Are they really that tall or they just claim to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are definitely listed as taller than they are. I don't know wrestlers now as well as I did when I was a kid, but I would go to house shows in the 90s, and you could usually catch guys leaving in the hallways and parking lots. Some of them were huge, and some looked like average guys. I remember Bam Bam Bigelow definitely didn't look like he was his billed height of 6'4". For most of his career, Hulk Hogan was listed as 6'8", when he was more like 6'4". Undertaker has been billed as 6'10" for his entire career, but 6'8" is more likely. Granted, those are still both very tall, but not quite as tall as the organizations made them out to be.

What Girls Said 2

• some are some arent

• well I think some lie but others are definitely tall

What Guys Said 1

• some are but not all