Why or when would girls stare at a girl?

I went to this coffeeshop and bunch of girls came and sat and then these 3 girls started staring at me and started whispering.They were not laughing or anything but just looking at me.They looked a me like so many times.And then when I was stood up to leave they sarted looking at me from head to toe.Umm why were they doing that?

P.S.- I don't know wether this information will help but I don't apply any makeup and I was wearing a simple white pant and a purple sweater and my hair was tied in a bun

thank you everyone for the answers.All of you are right but I had to choose as the best and I did :) xoxo

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I would guess that they were either jealous because you are still attractive even though you dress plainly, or if you don't think that's plausible, it could also be that they were making fun of your plain attire and appearance to compensate for their own insecurities. Those are really the only reasons random women look at each other.

Or maybe they thought they recognized you from somewhere, or maybe you had a poop stain on your butt, but I think you would eventually be able to realize these last two on your own lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• They were just talking about your looks. Weather it is about your weight, how you are built, your curves, the color of your skin or your style. All girls can find something wrong, something right and something to be jelous for in other girls. There is no sign they are talking about your flaws, but no one knows weather they were talking about how good you looked. If the girls looked very posh then they are insecure and probably they were talking about things they don't like about you. That is the crual reality :(

• Maybe they were talking sh*t or you remind them of someone they know. Some girls are like that and give dirty looks or what to fight you for no apparent reason!

• it could mean anything-good or bad. most girls will comment on anything,especially in a pack.

• were those girls bunch of walking make-up dolls?

• maybe they know something about you

• They were just comparing themselves to you, or talking about you.

• maybe they were seeing how pretty you were even with normal clothes