Do you look back before you flush the toilet?

Hi, this might be a silly question. But let's be all honest here... we all go to the toilet after a great meal to poo. What I really wonder is.. do you people look back on your creation before you flush the toilet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when it felt really impressive! Sometimes I even make pictures for my friends to see! The most impressive one yet is framed and has its place above my cats litterbox, because he's such an a-hole for always not flushing his. He's so deprssed right now because he will never make such a beauty himself.

• omg, do you have a pic? I want to see it!

• Biggest laugh of the day, so far. You should be a comedian.

What Guys Said 8

• There is nothing better than after a great meal going to the toilet for a big healthy poo. It if funny I just found this question after having a good meal and I can feel poo brewing, it won't be long to I unload by the feel of it. Yes, I do look at my creation, I look at the size of it, the shape, take note of how much it smells and I even take note of the artwork I leave on the side or bottom of the toilet bowl. Artwork meaning skid marks. Sorry if that was too gross for you though.

• I only look to check for anything unusual. Especially if I'm feeling really sick (stomach ache), then looking at how your poo looks like can give you hints on what caused the sickness.

• Only if I'm finger painting... =P

• You are supposed to look at your poop!

• If your poop is green, your colon is clean.

• i'm usually flushing it as I'm going. can't have it clog now can we? :P

• yeah, if it took a long time.

• I do. Usually I'm just checking to make sure there isn't blood or anything out of the ordinary.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, I look. Not to be graphic but since we're on the topic, I also look a the tissue after I'm done wiping. I mean, you're supposed to look at the tissue and the toilet. You need to know what your poop looks like so you can make sure your body is in order.

• It not a silly question to me, though its gross we all have to go and its a good idea to look because you can tell a lot about what is going on in your body just by looking at your urine or poop. Like if you're drinking enough water, getting enough fiber, have something wrong with you, etc. One site that shows this pretty well link

• Yep!

• yes I do haha

• Yes,Its fascinating to see what I gave birth to through my anus.

I hate flushing my brown babies down the toilet.

• i do look back

• Yes I do

• I always look. I don't know why.

• Yes I look

• Yeah I do..the most annoying one is the smooth poo where you keep wiping your ass :(

• Sometimes to check I flushed