What style do you think is hot in the opposite sex?

What is hot on the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her secret smile

and stylish hairs

Thnx

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer that women portray a sense of understatement in their choice of clothing. For this reason, I am usually most attracted to a woman dressed simply in a red hat.

• Thnx for rating

What Girls Said 6

• I guess I go for the casual average guy look. But I like short spikey hair. Sometimes the metro sexual look doesn't hurt for me. idk, any look, as long as he's got a good personality and we connect on the same level. he's smart and he cares about me, that's hotter than any outfit

• Rock guys with jaw-lenght hair. Or average joe.

I DON'T like that trendy 'artsy' look, with nerd glasses and a grey cardigan and black skinny jeans, who shop second hand to find "unique" things claiming it's oh so much better for the environment.

• The artsy, indie type of style. I looove it. Average Joe is just.. boring for me. I hate goths and metrosexual boys though. And you can dress slightly preppy, but not too much because it gets annoying. But that's just my preference.

• PREP! polos and jeans, or prep jackets, business suits..yum!

• Punk Rockers

• Guys look sexy in hoodies,trainers and sweat pants.