Why short guys tend to be chubbier than average or tall ones?

I've noticed many times,that most thin guys are usually tall or average in hegiht. It's less common for a thin guy to be short. It's pretty lame imo. they are lucky enough to be short,and yet they want to be chubby? that's very stupid of them!

Most Helpful Girl

• they have shorter torsos which makes them look chubbier

• there are other people who have longer torsos but smaller legs,or big head and small torso and legs...it depends on their body type. for example a big amount of my height is in my head and neck,both of them are about 35-36 cm

What Girls Said 1

• well don you think that they can wieght the same but it just looks different? and why is short lucky and their choice?

• I've explained many times why short people are lucky,and being chubby or thin depends clearly on your choice.

What Guys Said 5

• Because short people eat just as much as tall people (regardless of how short you are, a Subway footlong is always going to be 11 inches long, a McDonalds quarter pounder is always going to contain a quarter pound of who-knows-what, etc) - even though their smaller bodies don't need as much. And then when they put on weight, it's spread over a smaller frame.

• This is ...

What the hell?

• It's because of their body frame.

• I've never heard of a guy being lucky because he's short. I've only heard negatives

• What's so negative for being short?

• There's not many mistresses

• who cares about other girls anyway? hahahahaha. sorry but that's my point of view man. I'm a big fan of female domination,and I find it very strange when people say that short guys aren't lucky. for me they've got all the luck,because they are many mistresses around who would like them to be their toy ;-) especially if they are thin too.

• I'm short but fit/skinny and what I find is that many short guys try to bulk up. I think when they stop exercising, it all turns to fat.

• Say,how tall are you?

• that's not really short,you're pushing average. I'm barely 5'8" and I consider myself a f*cking giant

• Lol cool