Ladies what do you do to keep yourself looking good?

Nails? Facials? Working out? Tanning? Waxing? So what do you do and how many times a week do you do them? Any beauty tips you would like to share?

Most Helpful Girl

• i tan, put cucticle oil in my nails and cuticles, shave, and put honey on my face and coconut oil in my hair.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• get 8 hours of beauty sleep, eat organic and healthy foods, drink preservative-free wine, avoid uv exposure, use ultra moisturizing alcohol free skincare products for sensitive skin, get nails done sometimes, get hair bleached and dyed every 10-12 weeks, laser hair removal, aromatherapy, lymphatic massage, pilates, ballet and try to avoid stress.

• I workout almost every day. I wash my face with sea salt soap with tea tree. I remove my mascara with conditioner(helps them be strong). I drink plenty of whey protein and I clip my finger nails when they get too long.

• Get my face threaded

I lost a ton of weight from walks

Changed my hair style it doesn't look like it does in my Display pic

I occasionally get my nails and toes done

• i do facials, waxing and tanning, I do them at least once a week

• I work out at least 4 times a week and play sports. I wash my face when I wake up and before I go to bed. For washing my face I usually rub a slice of lemon or water with salt. it sounds weird but it works. and everything else that you've listed.

• What does the lemon or salty water do? I'd love to try it.

• well you can use face wash but she asked for some tips and its just thinking outside the box

• Thanks for the tips. :) I'll try it.