17 yo girl 15 yo boy, is that creepy?

I'm 17. recently there is a boy who's been on my radar. Really handsome strong jaw, dark hair dark eyes tan skin, just delicious. The thing is He looks like a short 17, but he's actually 15! And what's crazy is I always get told that I look 14!

So the question is, is it creepy if I try to talk to him? Especially because his older sister is about 19.

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY GOSH THIS SITUATION RELATES TO ME SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. the guy I like is 2 grades younger and like 10 months younger and I think he has a brother 2 years older than me and he's so hot I can't even explain and he looks my/his age or a year older(even though at the moment I think he is my age because his birthdays in July and mines the end of August) but people always say I look 16 or 17 and I'm taller. me and him had a thing so I don't think its creepy if you talked to him, me&my guy went pretty well

What Guys Said 2

• if you were a 17 year old boy and they were a 15 year old girl.

I think in either case 2 years isn't a big age difference. in the age range of say 13-18 years old 3 or more years difference is when it seems creepy but 2 not so much.

just wait tell you are in your mid to late 20's than at least for me the age range get's a bit bigger but I worry about anything around 5 or 6 years younger being too young.

• Maybe at your age, it's more noticeable since there is a bigger difference in where you're at in school. But 2 years difference like that would make me look at you like you're stupid.

Don't worry about 2 years, kiddo.

What Girls Said 4

• No it happens

At my school girls sometimes went out with a guy 2grades lower

• umm iots not weird or creepy, just different.

• i odnt think it is creepy at all

• no I don't think the age difference is that big, many girls from school dated guys 2-3 years younger than them and people didn't make a big deal out of it.