Ladies, what do you use to remove your makeup ?

men can answer for their girlfriend or female friends.

i used to use matsuyama organic gel makeup remover, then switched to extra virgin olive oil and now I use pure grapeseed oil.

• Pure grapeseed oil
  • Extra virgin olive oil
  • Cold cream
  • Formulated makeup remover (please specify)
  • I don't use anything special just cleanser / I don't wear makeup
I only wear makeup for special occassions but I still use gently massage oil to remove enviromental pollution and impurities from my pores before cleansing every night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I have a whole routine, because I have very sensitive skin so if I leave even a spot of makeup on I'm going to break out.

-First I just rinse my face with luke warm water until it's nice and damp.

-Then a take a paper towel (I use to Vivo silk ones because they are nice and soft) wet it a little bit (because I don't want anything rough on my face) and wipe off as much of the makeup I can without actually scrubbing my face.

-Then I rinse again.

-Then I take MACs makeup removing wipes and get my eyes, around my nose and any creases. (If I have a lot of eye makeup I use two separate wipes, one for my eyes and another for my nose, behind the ears, ect.)

-Then I damp my face again and use Clinque facial cleanser (it's not a makeup removed specifically, it's meant to get rid of blackheads and oil build up) and I just wash it really good, exfoliating it into my skin.

-Then I rinse it real good with luke warm water

-Then I take a paper towel and dab it all over my face to make sure I got all the makeup off (which at this point I usually have in less I went nuts with the foundation that day) if I have any spots I just take a wipe and get it and then rinse the spot with a damp paper towel.

-After all that's done I allow my face to air dry for a few minutes and then I put a moisturizer lotion on it.

I know it sounds like a lot of work just to remove makeup but let me tell you, I wake up in the morning with the most refreshed, baby smooth skin. The whole process takes about 10-15 minutes but I find it worth it. So worth that I even do it after a night in the club. Trust me XD

What Guys Said 4

• alright this might sound a little gay, so to clarify, I do not wear makeup, but I was in a play once (acting and what not) and I had to wear STAGE makeup, and I used ponds deep cleanser/ makeup remover link

my mom gave it to me, and it worked really well, and I was covered with makeup head to toe so it works pretty much everywhere...

• Extra virgin Olive oil.

I like smelling like a bowl of salada.

• What about guys and their make up?

• Oxymoron*.

You would be surprised at the number of males who wear some form of make up throughout their lives. Personally I've considered and tried it, but don't use it at all nowadays.

• was planning on making a separate poll for that :3

• WATER. Don't wear make up still fam.

What Girls Said 33

• I just use make up remover wipes. I used to use Neutrogena but I now have some from Big Lots. They're not name brand and were only $2.00.

• I wear makeup everyday for SPF, hiding large pores, and eye definition. I use this amazing cleanser one or two times to get everything off. link

Also, jojoba oil is the perfect eyemakeup remover when I have no Aveeno. I also like my prescription sulfur acne cleanser and a washcloth for non-eye areas, because it gets everything off without irritation like the other two items.

• Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser

• Only wear tinted lip gloss which easily removed. As for facial cleanser I use ST Ives green tea scrub. I also recommend once a week to get a cotton ball, dampen it with fresh squeezed lemon juice, coat it in some sugar and rub it over the face in circular motions. The citric acid will help fight bacteria in the skin cells and the sugar works as a natural exfoliator. Also - despite sounding a bit icky - it is worth applying egg white all over the face (avoiding the eyes of course) and leaving for about ten minutes before washing off every once in a whie. The protein in the egg is extremely beneficial and will help to maintain a youthful look.

• Make up remover wipes and then I simply wash my face.

• The mildest face wipes I can find and then wash my face after with warm water followed by moisturizer. If I leave any cleaning products on my face I'll get an allergic reaction. Can't even use face washes.

You use oil? How's that working out? I heard somewhere that oily skin should use oil based cleansers but seems counter intuitive and not something I'd risk for fear of a break out or even oilier skin. Do you have oily or dry skin?

• i have super sensitive bordering on atopic combination skin. since switching to high moisture, mild, alcohol free products specially formulated for sensitive skin my acne disappeared. after incorporating the oils (followed by a foaming cleanser) into my night routine my skin is free of flaky patches and the t-zone is producing less sebum. I use hot water to open the pores and then massage generous amounts of the oil gently and then rinse thoroughly with hot water again and then apply cleanser.

• I'm going to try this. Thanks. I'm getting really tired of using oil sheets every few hours.

• I only use makeup for special occasions. Then I usually use damp warm wash cloths or wash it off in the shower with regular body soap (very carefully, lol) and then use the wash cloth for whatever I missed.

• I don't really wear anything but eyeliner and lip gloss so I just rub some baby oil on my lashes. wipe it off, and wash my face with soap and water. ^__^

Never thought about using olive oil. I will try using some of that (or coconut oil since I have a little bit of both left).

• Don't wear makeup, I keep it all natural

• I voted E, because I just use soap and water to remove eye makeup, then wash my face with the same soap, then moisturize, before going to bed. Sometimes. I will do facial masks/special treatment, but only on occasion.

• i hardly wear make up and all I have is eye make up remover for when I do. Lipstick fades through the day so plain soap is fine.

• so there is this make up called Senegence and its amazing it helps clear your face it has daytime and night time cleanser and it doesn't rub off on your napkin at all the lipstick stays bright and beautiful all threw the day you can smoke or drink coffee and it won't come off until you use the makeup remover and cleansers. you should look it up it really works

• I do not personally wear makeup, but I adore olive oil as a product to use for skin and hair care. It has such amazing benefits that cannot be praised enough.

I also sometimes use Neutrogena Naturals' Purifying Facial Cleanser... and others have said that it works as a makeup remover. That said, there is also a Neutrogena Naturals' Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover that, reportedly, is good.

• I use baby wipes. They feel much safer to me, you know?

• Lotion.

Try it!

• Yeah, I don't wear make up. I hate it. I've tried using it, and all it was was a waste of my time and money

• Maybelline

• I get the make-up remover wipes and use those. :)

• I use Neutrogena but If I am in the shower I just remove it with soap and water.

• Clinique make up remover

• Blue bottle from Nautrogena I love itttt

• I used olive oil before, really good and cheap. I use the lancomebi-facil makeup remover now though

• Just warm wash cloth and water

Wet wipes or eye make-up remover cream

• Olive oil or sweet almond oil!

I've never tried grapes red but ill give it a try

• I use wipes mainly and also a face wash.

• Voted E. I don't wear make up

• I use mineral oil mixed with jojoba oil or if I'm lazy garnier rose water makeup remover wipes

• Olive oil

• Makeup remover and olive oil

• When I run out of makeup remover I use baby wipes with some lotion on it, works great!(:

• More from Girls
    3