I really love seeing a man in a suit or even uniform, no matter how old he is or even his figure. Think it's always flattering.
Maybe other girls feel the same, or you prefer casual wear?
What about you guys, do you like or dislike wearing suits? Do you like seeing girls wearing suits?
My brothers are okay with it, they just seem to dislike the neckties and sometimes the shoes.
I added a poll, if you care to vote!
I'm assuming that, for instance, if you like experimenting with accessories, you would like to see that in other people and the opposite gender as well, but I could be wrong. Please feel free to be more descriptive in your comment.
- I like wearing suits and trying all kinds of accessories (neckties, bows, cuffs, etc.)38% (10)58% (14)48% (24)Vote
- I don't mind wearing suits for work, but it's just out of obligation and so will keep it simple.15% (4)29% (7)22% (11)Vote
- I really dislike wearing formal clothing and uniforms, don't care about the others, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one.15% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
- I prefer wearing and seeing people in casual.12% (3)4% (1)8% (4)Vote
- I just don't care.20% (5)9% (2)14% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I like it, for the most part.
That said I work in a business casual environment, so really only wear suit & tie when meeting clients. During the winter I may wear sport coats etc. Might wear ties to church.
I like dress shoes, only budget prevents me from getting moar. Thank you for reminding me I want to get link whole cuts.