What do you think about suits/ formal wear?

I really love seeing a man in a suit or even uniform, no matter how old he is or even his figure. Think it's always flattering.

Maybe other girls feel the same, or you prefer casual wear?

What about you guys, do you like or dislike wearing suits? Do you like seeing girls wearing suits?

My brothers are okay with it, they just seem to dislike the neckties and sometimes the shoes.

I added a poll, if you care to vote!

I'm assuming that, for instance, if you like experimenting with accessories, you would like to see that in other people and the opposite gender as well, but I could be wrong. Please feel free to be more descriptive in your comment.

• I like wearing suits and trying all kinds of accessories (neckties, bows, cuffs, etc.)
  • I don't mind wearing suits for work, but it's just out of obligation and so will keep it simple.
  • I really dislike wearing formal clothing and uniforms, don't care about the others, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
  • I prefer wearing and seeing people in casual.
  • I just don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, for the most part.

That said I work in a business casual environment, so really only wear suit & tie when meeting clients. During the winter I may wear sport coats etc. Might wear ties to church.

I like dress shoes, only budget prevents me from getting moar. Thank you for reminding me I want to get link whole cuts.

• Those are nice! Maybe a bit over the budget, but you can pair them with almost anything =D

• Don't need to pair them with anything, they'd be part of my shoe rotation. As long as they look amazing with some things, they'd be useful. Guys who try to buy shoes to go with 'everything' are making a mistake.

• Incidentally the reason (a reason) those shoes are expensive is they are, apart from the tongue, one piece of leather that's been stretched to shape, not a variety of pieces cut and stitched. Not surprisingly, that takes a lot longer to make ...

What Guys Said 8

• I lover wearing suits, buttoned shirts, dress shoes, etc.

It makes me feel and behave more like an adult. People also treat me more like an adult.

Girls in my college also gave me some very nice comments even though they don't have any meaning to me.

• I like to dress nice occasionally but I don't really have to unless I'm at a wedding or funeral basically lol. Most people do look better when they are dressd up nice.

I like wearing a nice suit with a nice watch. It sucks when it's hot out though, I sweat too much wearing all those layers :p. Neckties and having the dress shirts buttoned all the way up can get annoying too.

• Do you wear vests too (since you said all those layers)?

• I have before yes, but I still count a suit coat, dress shirt, and undershirt as layers :P

• Suits make me look awesome ;-)

• I like wearing suits. I have to wear one everyday for work. Not gonna lie, I feel more confident in a suit than casual clothes, or even in smart/casual outfits. But I don't like wearing the accessories like bow ties and cuff. I do like wearing ties though. I really like the whole "navy suit with brown shoes" trend going on too.

Just to add, I love seeing women in suits/formal wear. I think it looks sexy.

• Oh, do you wear different suits color and patterns then?

• I like wearing suits.

• I like to wear suits. IMO I look better in them, and I find women in formal wear sexy.

• i like wearing suits

• If I'm going to be in a suit, you'd better be in an evening gown...it's only fair, right?

What Girls Said 8

• Suits are okay, every once in a while. I must admit I find it pretty cute, when I'm all dressed up. But, not an everyday thing. I'd rather dress casual. But, at the same time my closet is now filled with fancy, cute, stylish clothes.

As for a guy there is nothing I love more than when a man wears a uniform. Whether its a suit for a businessman or a uniform for a guy in the army, navy, air force, etc. I find it so attractive when a guy wears uniform.

I find just about all of you in your uniforms extremely hot!

• I do like wearing business suits

• Im not good at nice things..

• I like suits

• Sexy

• i prefer suits deifnitely, if they are the guy´s size.

• i love a man in a well taylored suit

• I voted on your poll, but girlified it. :)

I like dressing in formal wear, wearing heels, accessorizing, getting my makeup, nails, and hair done, etc.

On a day to day basis I like to look cute and casual, but when I'm dressing up for something, I enjoy it and tend to go all out.

Guys in suits look great. I agree that it's pretty much always flattering, and very sexy on some.

• Thanks for girlifying it =D

Think you're right, it would be hard going all out on an everyday basis, would have to tone it down a bit.