Is this a jealously sign coming from other girls?

So some girls will make me feel a slut, BUT it's only when we are chilling with other guys. Their attuitude changes and they want me to look bad. They will say stuff that aren't true and make me look bad. When we are chilling alone it's different. They will still criticize me but it's not as bad with the guys around

I'm a virgin btw

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are saying stuff to make you look like a bad girl, instead of the good girl that you wanna be, just so they can get the attention of the guys. Then you should call them out on it.

Dont sit back and take that so they can look better then you. Your probably a push over in their eyes, or really "soft". That's why they do it. Cause they know they can have the upper hand over you. Don't allow this.

Next time this happens call them out on it. And if one of them feels like saying anything to you, stand your ground. Show them that your not a push over, and won't stand for this type of behavior anymore, especially since your the virgin and they most likely arent.

Also, if they disappear after this, (aka your take stance moment) then they were never really your friends. Actually, I believe they were never really your friends to begin with if their doing this in the first place.

I used to have people back in like middle school that did this to me when the "hot girls" were around. I stood my ground, they didn't like it, I moved on in life, and they didn't get the girls. ha!

So next time this happens, and if your "friends" don't like you standing up for yourself. Then just go. Those guys will probably just bang them and leave anyways. ha

What Guys Said 1

• yes I would say it is

What Girls Said 3

• i think they do want you to look bad unless you are a slut when guys are around

• they want you to look like you aren't an option because they are jealous or intimidated.

• Its either because they're jealous or they feel threatened by you so they are trying to knock you down so they guys will not go for you.