Are you supposed to wear bootcut jeans with shoes with high insoles like air max 90's ?

if not what are bootcut jeans for? why are they so wide for?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you can wear other type of shoes

• hi but do you think straight jeans or bootcut go well with air max90's ? they have really high insoles 1.4 inches and it's kind of a wide shoe it looks weird unless the jeans cover most of the shoe in my opinion. what dou think

• the shoes don't matter you can wear them with those jeans

What Girls Said 5

• idk I wear em with flatter shoes like canvas shoes. my feet barely show when I wear em anyway lol!

• Bootcut is what I wear because I have on boots (either cowboy boots or work boots) 9 times out of 10. I'd say all but 2 pairs of my jeans are bootcut.

You can wear whatever kind of shoes you want with them.

• Yeah...why not?

• that sounds sexy, go for it.

• i think those are the best ones but you ccould also get skinny jeans that aren't that skinny.

What Guys Said 2

• Bootcut jeans are cut for boots.

Girls like them because they playfully evoke bell bottoms popular in 60s and 70s.

I think on guys and with sneakers they'd look weird unless you are going for an all-out 60s look with a very bold palette and outrageous top and hair

• Bootcut is just a style. The style originated because of the size of boots, but nowadays, it's just a style, there aren't any real requirements for them.