Girls, what do you do to keep your eyebrows looking good?

Guys free to answer if they do this too:P

I personally pluck mine or I go to get it done with the thread... I get it done in that arch shape:) and I don't need to get em tinted Because they already dark=]

how bout u?=[

=]* lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I will get hate for this.. but my eyebrows are naturally perfect, I do nothing...

What Guys Said 2

• Nope I don't do this. but it would be funny huh? :P

• let my ocd tendencies come out & tweeze away

What Girls Said 11

• I just pluck when I feel like they need it. The shape is good, so it's really just a minor clean-up, and I can get away with not doing it for quite a while. Otherwise, if I'm trying to look more 'polished', I'll fill them in a little bit with some powder/matte eyeshadow close to the same color, and an angle brush. My hair is like a dark golden blond naturally, so my eyebrows aren't very dark. A little definition helps them stand out more.

• oh that's kool:)

thanks=]

• Thanks! Red is usually my default go-to color. I'm sitting with dye in right now actually, eyebrows and all. I'm glad I have like every color eyeshadow under the sun, matte and otherwise, and can probably mix something to match if I don't have anything close enough, lol.

• Sounds good:)

• Sometimes, I pluck them just a little bit since they're already shaped and I used to fill them in with brown eyeliner. I don't use eyeliner anymore because even if I fill them, it doesn't look right for me. I just put olive oil on them every other night.

• nicee:) what does olive oil do? that's so interesting I havnt heard of that=]

• You're welcome. When you put the oil on your eyebrows, do it in little circular motions.

• oh OK, will do=]

• Get mine waxed at the salon. I try to go once every 10-14 days

• I usually pluck them but it hurts like crazy :/ But, it's worth it though, I have really bushy eyebrows :p I want to try threading though. They always end up looking really good.

• haha yeh it is so worth it, its like 'omg iv never seen that skin before!' ha ha jks major exaggeration.

threading is really good, ill admit it hurts a little the first 2 or 3 times but after that it actually feels quite relaxing:P

• Same as you :) Threaded every so often, pluck a bit in between for maintenance. I'm lucky, cos my eyebrows are dark with a natural arch. Not too much drama :)

• Pluck em

• I just wax them when they get overgrown. I don't need to fill them in. My eyebrows are dark and thick enough.

• I get my threaded or I pluck them. I also like to use eyebrow powder

• Nothing, I just pluck the excess but inwont do more, I'm scared they will get f**ked up

• haha fair enough. if you want to take off more for shape you can go to a professional. I was scared at first but she made my eyebrows look awesome! when id talk to other girls their eyes would b up at my eyebrows lol!

but if you don't want to that's still ok:) a good clean up is fine

• i pluck them and brush them

• kool=] do you trim the hairs too or is their length fine?

i have to get mine trimmed by a pro because if I do it myself... well... lets not go there:P

• the lenght is fine because they aren't that thick

• I pluck them