Is she playing with my head?

I can't figure this girl out! Some days I think she wants me, others I'm not sure. She's hot and cold. One day she will give me the I want you look and the next she barely says hey to me in the hall pretending to look at her phone. I feel like she does this if I don't pursue one day. She pursue the other days. It's back and forth almost like we play games with each other! so frustrating! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think yoi should back off and leave her time to make up her mind

• I am backing off for sure, I can't take the up and down up and down!

What Girls Said 4

• So NOW you KNOW - she likes games. As long as your not putting your whole heart into it, might be fun for a bit. Just be sure to let it go if you start getting your feelings hurt.

But I still stand by the 'bi-polar' thing - Crazy people are EVERYWHERE!

• She's either bi-polar and unmedicated - or she likes these games. Sounds frustrating to me. Maybe if you back off and act non-interested she will spend more time trying to entice you into playing a again :P

• Lol! I think she is crazy! Today we passed each other in the morning. There were two other girls talking in hall. She was walking towards me and just locked eyes for like 4 seconds and smiled, didn't say anything. Part of me thinks she didn't want me looking at the other girls. For real!

• If you really like her,why don't you take the risk and see what happens?If she humiliates you for pursuing her,then she's not worth it.

• Wait,make sure that both of you are single in the first place:)

• She must be wanting to play hard to get

What Guys Said 2

• Consistency. In a 7 days week how many days does she act "like she wants you" when you two come into contact?

• Lol - 5 day work week 3-4 wants me. 1-2 aloof.

• Oh, then just grant the one or 2. It's okay for people to have personal days.

• she is, just play aling until she gives in.