How to get the attention of the sociable/popular guy ?

I'm very interested in a guy who is very outgoing, popular, sociable, very good looking etc. Of course all the girls are after him.

Last time I saw him he was a bit drunk at a party and when he saw me arrive he seemed very surprised and happy, he just looked at me and said "ooohhh my gooodd !" really loud. I don't know if this is a good sign ?

Also he went to talk to me and made jokes. I was receptive but calm, I don't want to act like all the other girls.

What should I do to let him know I'm interested without being too flirty ? He is very used to having girls going crazy about him.

Thanks for advice ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Equal him. Enhance his experience. You need to be able to look beyond the external and see what drives him. That's what the common fail to do, they fail to see the real person. The pointy end of the stick is, you ether are or are not that girl, you can't fake it.

• interesting thank you !

What Guys Said 1

• be all the things he is and act the same way he acts.

What Girls Said 3

• play his own game, not put it easy on him.

• try to be flirty and not give it all to him since he is probably used to that, be confident!

• At your age, this guy is unlikely to settle down. His attention is usuall aimed at casual encounters. It's sad, but generally true.