Would a bob look good on me?

hey girls and guys :)

since it is summer now I think about getting shorter hair and I was thinking about getting a bob and dying it either a kind of honey/ gold blond like this link

or a dark brown but I think this might not be so smart in summer because the sun will bleach it anyway and the color wouldn`t last too long...

do you think a bob would fit me?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey I think it would but id say go for a light warm caramel, thatd look nice too:)

OR something like this maybe with more volume:)

link

good luck! x

• love this one! thanks :)

• Wow! Where did you get that link? I've been trying to grow my out from when I cut it last winter

(my grows frustratingly slow! Haha!) After I saw this photo though, I'm thinking about cutting it again. Thanks :)

• hehe how I'm glad you girls liked it:)

it is pretty hot hey? if you think it'd suit u, go for it:)

glad I could help=] x

What Guys Said 3

• The hair in the link is actually too long to be considered a Bob. I have always loved a Bob on a girl and have a photo file that contains approx. 5000 photos of various Bob cuts.

For all practical purposes a Bob is shoulder length at the longest. If you have a longer neck then length should be at the shoulder or bottom of your neck at most. If you have a shorter neck then the length should be at the top of your neck so that you can see your neck.

You would probably look very cute with a medium length bob (halfway between top and bottom of neck) that has several levels of layers with the ends razored

I also have a computer program that allows you to see yourself with various styles and colors which can help a lot when choosing new styles. You can maybe find a version of the program online.

• Jessica Alba's hair? I think it would fit you.

• my names steve and I think I would look way better on you than bob.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it would

• well I think your hair is amazing righ tnow if that's you but it might look good short too.

• i think it would be nice on you

• Yes it would

• Yeah...do it!