How can I make my face look flawless?

I hate caking on makeup, so not too much stuff. What kind of foundation or concealer can I wear that isn't heavy, covers up blemishes, and blends well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like Dream Fresh BB by Maybeline. It is really light, but also covers really nicely. I love it! I would always have to wear foundation and concealer, but this does all that for me. I have rosy cheeks and sometimes I like to tone that down, so this takes out some of that red appearance and covers up any occasional blemish that I may have.

What Guys Said 2

• Apply makeup. It's only your option.

• But yours already is

What Girls Said 5

• As someone who wears foundation mostly because I'm pretty rosey on my face and I live on a tropical island ,You should try a bb cream I would totally recommend the garnier oil free bb cream for combo to oily skin it covers pretty well if you want to even out and it looks and feels like skin, it also last a long time,the best thing is its not as bad for your skin as foundation. Hope I helped :)

• Use bb cream

or buy green concealer to put on the dark marks (it cancels out the 'red' color) before putting your foundation.

• Try whipped crème from cover girl and try dream mousse concealer by Maybelline

• i like mac foundation becuase its really light and I like the colors that are available.

• i use the bb cream that has everytig in one like 8 things and I think that's a good one.