If a girl locked eyes with you for a moment in time just once, would you know that she liked you?

Would just that one incident validate that she has the hots for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no real way to tell...at least I don't think there is. If anything I would be thinking she's staring at me thinking "why is that guy staring at me?". Sometimes it's obvious they are looking because they like what they see..but to tell if she has the hots for you..that's kind of a different story. I don't think I've ever gone up to a girl and talked to her based on what you're asking. Too much of a risk of me embarrassing myself.

What Guys Said 4

• I Couldn't Tell Just From Locking Eyes, Most People Look At Your Eyes During Conversations Anyway. She Would Need To At Least Need To Smile, To Show She Wasn't Just Staring Blankley

• haha, id like to know this as well

i could tell that a girl was looking at me today, but wasnt sure if she actually did have the "hots" for me, many people just stare for no reason, its better than staring at a wall

• No this wasnt staring, we locked eyes, litterally! For a moment in time, it was on both our parts...

• Guys tend to do that...they see something they like, theyre gonna stare (we're visually stimulated) so if we want to be turned on, we'll do it without actually going up to you

• I don't know that sounds kinda pervy...it sounds to me like he's interested. I never stare at any girl unless I at least fancy her...

• you tell me?ive got a situation like that

• Nah, for me the real sign is her actually showing interest in me (even if she's shy), being a little flirty, listening to me when I talk. Anything less doesn't really confirm it for me

• What would that mean to you than? Nothing?

• It would mean something to me, definately, but only that she thinks I'm cute. Its wouldn't really show that she's actually interested in us dating if you know what I mean

What Girls Said 2

• I think so or thinks your cute or something there has to be a reason why she's looking at you in the eyes or just looking @ you in general.

• I would say if a girl does it more than once, then yes. Otherwise, you can't be too sure, she might have just randomly seen you from across the room, although if she locks eyes with you for a few seconds, then she may be interested.