Why do girls try to put makeup on guys I'm wondering why?

I'm just asking because lots of girls try to do this.

What should I say if a girl asks me if she can put makeup on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• because it is fun to see if they would accept

What Girls Said 8

• because it's funny :D they get all squirmy and uncomfy and it's cute and silly. I love drawing moustaches on people :p

• I've done it once, on my boyfriend in seventh grade. We were bored with nothing to do so in order to avoid awkward silence I whipped out the makeup kit and began to practice my eyeshadow skills on him. Most of the time, I'd say it's just for fun.

• it makes us feel pretty and good, and you can play around with makeup so you look different then others or cover up flaws:) hope this helped

• because it's funny cute and out of boredom, I don't put makeup though just powder and hair clip..

• I have never done this before the only thing I wanted to do too my ex was wax some of the hair off of his body!

• I've never tried to put makeup on a guy before, haha!

I can't even imagine what the appeal is.

• Because its funny

• because it would be amusing, we would like to see how the guy looks in it

What Guys Said 6

• They are just plain mean, for one thing.

For another thing, they like to have fun when guys are outnumbered, just to 'show' him since if they didn't outnumber him, they couldn't pull this sort of stunt.

But mostly, it's the meanness.

• I've always wondered about this too.. I had female friends in middle school and high school that would want to put makeup on me. I only let them do it once out of curiosity but it didn't feel right haha

• Are you sure those weren't prison inmates instead of your girlfriend and her friends?

• I believe this about as much as I believe Obama every time he speaks.

• It's dumb

• Baseball catchers now wear nail polish to better help the pitcher see their fingers in the nighttime games. I realize nail polish/color isn't considered makeup but this could be one of the reasons why they might