What would a guy think of a girl like me?

im going out with this really hot guy in my year now six weeks! he's bein out with the best looking girls in my year! he now wants to take it to the next leavel with me! I've never undressed in front of a guy in my life! I don't no if he will fancy me when he sees me naked I'm 5ft tall, long blond hair, 36dd and size10! would a guy find this OK or what? he's over 6 foot tall really good looking!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need to have any worries about how you look. The main question is this really what you want to do? Do you know that he cares about you or is he using you?

• aw thak you! em yes its what I want to I guess, but I don't no for sure wht he really thinks ...

• no I don't no them that well to ask them that x

• Guys are always trying to get laid. If he stays around for you, it might mean he LIKES you however, not always

What Guys Said 4

• post pics

• You sound great to me, just be yourself and some1 will show up :)

• You're quite the average girl.

• If he's been dating you for 6 weeks and wants to take it to the next level, what do you think?

• you tell me? like he has bein out with the best!

• I haven't seen your picture, or the pictures of the girls he's been with, or even his picture. A description of your physical appearance means next to nothing compared to a picture. By going with what you've said, if he's been dating you and wants to see you naked (that's what I gathered from you saying "take it to the next level") then he likes you enough to want to see you naked, obviously

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like you are just in it for the hot guy, I would think if it was something you really want.. you just need to be prepared he might dump you after you have slept with him, and reading through the comments it looks like its more a confidence booster for you than anything else..

• yes I could do with a confidence as I don't thin I'm that sexy looking!

• If yew tak lyke ths, you probably aren't ready to have sex, or whatever you're planning on doing. Also, remember, looks aren't all that matter

• Please don't lose it to him

• i think you should worry more about what you want to