What is a "Mac"? Anyone?

This guy looked at me and said you look like a Mac. And the guy I'm talking to replied to him saying I've always been a Mac. So I was just wondering if its good or bad, I guess?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's part of an old Apple advertising campaign - or maybe it was a PC advertising campaign. It refers to a Mac computer owner vs a PC owner. As a group the two tended to have very different personalities. But it's really referring to which kind of computer you use, with the implied stereotype of the personality associated with it.

By saying you look like a Mac, he's probably implying you look like a liberal, tree-hugger, artist, hippie, non-traditionalist who were the stereotype Mac users in the old days.

That stereotype was real. But it's not nearly as true now as it used to be during the Mac vs PC wars.

What Guys Said 5

• Prolly meant it as you look like you can be a female version of a player...as in having the physical attractiveness and the social savvy. :)

• Mac machine, you are a square, corny but have money, that's the new term means the same as {Mac(apple) as in like expensive for no reason} same thing .. The old term would be a "player who plays often"... Was the dude like a 39 year old white 'gangster'?

• Either mackdaddy or mac computer. lol

• a cheeseburger

• The guy may have been using the slang term "mack," which is either a pimp or a ladies' man.

What Girls Said 1

• Mac computer user, Big Mac eater, Mac miller, Mac daddy? lol