Hard to find a guy with the whole package

I believe its possible ..i mean guys say I got the whole package but they don't which is why iam still single. I know looks aren't that important but I just don't know why I just have to have such high standards..i really want a boyfriend but I'm not desperate for just any guy..is there anyone who thinks the same ,or am I being delusional ? :/ I hate the fact that I turn guys down because of their looks its just like those famous couples who look odd for each other because of their looks. I've seen cute couples last but I can't find someone whos at my level ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Bam. Right here.

Kidding.

Here's my philosophy, as long as you are living by the standards you expect to find in other people, then never lower them. Example being, you are looking for a fit guy, who has a great personality, etc. If you legitimately exercise, read books to be interesting, etc, then you are living a great life and you have every right to demand excellence in the man you want to choose.

Badda boom.

What Guys Said 2

• The bad part about having high standards is that you better be prepared to look for a while before finding what you want. I have slightly high standards, but nothing too drastic. I know what you mean, though.

• They say you are the whole package to get in your pants. I've yet to meet a girl that actually was everything I've ever wanted.

I don't think you should necessarily lower your standards, but I think there should be things that are of varying levels of importance to you. What I mean by that is you should pick through attributes and decide which ones are a must, which ones you don't want, ones that you can compromise on, etc. It's very impractical to expect perfection, especially since you probably aren't yourself. (not meant as an insult btw)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you can find the guy who has all that you are looking for. How long this process takes however, depends on what your version of 'the whole package' is.

I believe you need to go on 2-3 dates that contain real conversation before you can know the depth or level of their intellect, their views, their goals, and your compatibility with them. Of course, you are only going to agree to a date if you aren't repulsed by their looks or actions at the time you meet them. But hun, trust me, there are a lot of great guys out there, once you start giving them a chance to get to know you; you will find 'the one' someday as well as gather some great friends along the way.

• who says you are so special? what says you are the whole package?