Do you guys like this dress?

Here's the link link it comes in black and white or red and black

Most Helpful Guy

• The black and white is better. It's cuter and it's better Nevada's climate is usually colder. I think it matches with that. But that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would look good if you wore another top over it, something like a shirt that was open in the front, or a vest, I dunno, something.

• Red and black is cuter. Red is always an attention drawer and it has been shown that guys are more attracted girls that wear red.

• id like red and black better, but yeah the dress is good, its a bit more conservative, which may give it that "cute" look

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah,it's really nice,very stylish in a classy way,and kinda sexy,too.Pair it with a nice pair of black patent peep toe pumps,or slingbacks,and some really sheer nude or off black hose.Very hot!Maybe even I'd be hitting on you!

• its really cute. I like the black and white one, and it would look cute with a vest on too like WeaponZero was suggesting

• Cute! I like the red and black better. Black and white looks too plain.

• It's cute. If you want to stand out a little bit more, you should buy the one with red/black.

• The black and white one is really nice. Cute and simple, but "stylish"

• I don't like it but that's just me.