Hair that makes faces more masculine?

I have short hair already, almost down to my jaws, but I still look really girly. I want to look masculine. I hate looking girly. I have really long eyelashes which I want to hide (with a fringe maybe) and also my face shape is oval and really small and feminine.

Does anyone have any tips on hairstyles that will make me look less like a female and more like a male?

Even website links would be good!

(Also I'm not allowed get a buzz cut because my mom won't let me so it has to have some length...)

Thank you so much! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• here's a forum link there are other ones too,just look up FtM forums

• These gave me some idea of a way to make my face look more masculine, thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• why does an 18-24 year old have to have their hairstyle dictated by their mother?

• why do you want to look manly?

• Cut your hair short, wear flannel and denim jeans, the baggy kind.

• you could try gothic girls hair styles..

• Could always undergo "the surgery"...I think it's a mistake to do this, you're an idiot for it

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like a cute girl. . :) but it is a lot of hairstyles you can do to make you look more masculine:

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

6. link

:)

• get what makes you happy.