Girls would you ever shut a guy down for being too tall for you?

If you're like 5''-5''4 and he's like 6'4-6'6' and asked you out would you ever say no just based on height difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5. There is no such thing as "too tall." What does that even mean? :p

What Girls Said 8

• For me, I think being too tall could be a reason for me not considering someone (I'm 5'2"). It's all about preference, some girls don't like a guy that's too short and some girls may not like someone that's too tall. (Also depends how superficial the girl is.) If the personality and good traits are there though, then I'm sure girls will overlook the physical. I might be in the minority but that's just my opinion.

• I like taller guys. I'm 5'3 and I like a guy who is 6'3. I actually would be more likely to decline a guy who was too short, like under 5'8.

• no,height isn't something you can change without getting your legs broken,it's hardly something to shut a guy down for.

• Yeah but would you find dating someone that much taller awkward? And so you'd just turn him down from the beginning?

• it really isn't a big deal,bending down for a kiss isn't that much of an inconvenience

• I don't think height should be a factor. short/tall couples work every day. I personally am shorter and I've dated guys much taller then me. the reasons it didn't work out with them was not because of their height though.

• No height doesn't matter, only if your smaller then the girl. If your taller then the girl your good.

• Not all 'smaller' guys have no luck with taller girls. I'm 5'5 and I've dated a few girls taller than me. Granted they weren't a foot taller but it still stood out. As long as both people are happy, it shouldn't be a huge factor.

• Depends on the the girl, some girls don't like smaller guys

• 5'4 the last guy I dated was 6'5 so no..:) eventhough it an make me feel like a small child.. xD

• No way! I love tall men...would say no if he was smaller than me though

• To be honest I don't really like guys to be a whole lot taller than me but if he's a nice guy then I'd be willing to look past the height difference.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls only like tall guys so you're good