Height ? would he feel weird that I'm taller?

im 5'7" and my boyfriend is about 5'4" . I'm almost a year older and I don't think he's finished growing at all yet because he's 100% dutch and the average male dutch height at full grown is 6 foot 2. I'm totally crazy in love with him, I have been for a year and a half, but I don't know if he feels weird.im fine with whatever height he is but sometimes I feel like I'm too tall and I don't k now if its awkward for him.hes up to my nose and its not really a difference if I stick my hip out(it makes me shorter) but yeah do you think he feels awkward or do guys like a tall girl or are they intimidated by them or what? also I'm a model so I wear heels(but not around him) but if I were to wear heels next to him(between 2 to 4 inch heels probably 4) would any of this be strange to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• naw. most women are taller than me so I don't think it's weird.

What Guys Said 4

• There should be nothing 'weird' about a girl being taller than a guy in a relationship. Only shallow people believe it is weird. If you love him for who he is and he is comfortable with you being taller than go for it and keep it strong.

Nothing worst than letting the shallow judgements of others ruin what could otherwise be a great connection between two.

• I'd think that a guy who's 5'4" would be used to girls being taller than him.

• yeah but he's not done with puberty lol...

• well you arnt ridiculously tall lol

but he is quite short. a bit weird at first but hey who cares

• Don't be shallow... If you genuinely love this person you accept his/get flaws. This world isn't perfect and neither are you. Your rather on the tall side for women.

• im not shallow, I don't care about his height.i just don't know if he cares about mine

What Girls Said 0