What is your style? Describe yourself.

What is your style? and Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear chucks and jeans a lot. if not chucks, flip flops or ballet flaps. I love t-shirts with sayings on them or plain shirts that are fitted, soft cotton =] lol... I have four piercings and they all have silver jewelry in them. all I wear is silver. I hate yellow gold =[

i'm pretty plain, but I do have an infactuation with skinny jeans. I love how they make my ass and hips look 'cause they fit my curves. =] I don't know why... I would never wear fitted anything a couple years ago, but I've gotten a lot more comfortable in my skin recently and started to say 'f*** it' if I like, I'll try it.

What Guys Said 5

• Casual? Loose (but not baggy) jeans, worn at the waist like they should be, not around my knees, cheapo sneakers I bought at payless, t-shirts that are loose (but again, not baggy), a jacket when its cold enough, that's it really.

• I mostly wear band T-shirts and stuff that has to do with video games...I like to wear hats most of the time and they are usually band hats...i wear loose jeans and black cargo pants...some people call me a stoner because of how my real facial expression is...dark under my eyes...only smiling when laughing,lazy,always tired even if I sleep for the estimated amount of time of 8 hours,and I'm always wearing band clothes...some call me punk,Indie...i've even gotten Emo once or twice but I definitely do not cut myself...I like this style because it's me...that purely explains it...

• Lets see I always wear tennis shoes. Pumas adidas or nikes. normal fitting jeans (not tight or baggy) Somewhat tight fitting shirts but not that tight. I wear lots of footy shirts aswell. I wear mostly black or dark colors, My fav shirt that I have is yellow so yea...Long hair and that's it

• long socks

shorts

and a black tang top

or a white t sometimes

• express t shirt, guess leather jacket (black), holister ripped jeans or express jeans, hair spiked like in my pictures, with zoo york sneakers or vans

What Girls Said 9

• right now I guess I'm pretty dressy. I tend to dress up a lot. sometimes I 'm in a hoody and jeans but rarely. or I'm in snowboard gear if I want to hit the slopes. and I like to wear shirt dresses...i love boots. so I guess I vary all over the place...and ballet flats...usually something black or white...and my hair is long...i like spending time to style it everyday lol

• i wear whatever I think looks nice, my style doesn't fit in any one category. sometimes I like hippie stuff, sometimes vintage, sometimes punk rock, sometimes I like indie or preppy.

• simple, casual yet chic...im pretty chill, sometimes it's just a tee and tank with jeans and sometimes I dress it up a little and mix and match to create a chic look :)

• My style is relaxed and kind of hippie I guess. I wear a lot of flowers, highwaisted skirts, bright colors, dresses from thrift stores, sandals, etc. I try to incorporate some classic things with old and new ones. I use a lot of black leather (Faux, since I don't want to hurt any animals haha) handbags and high heels when I'm dressing up. Colored or textured tights on the winter are a must for me. So I don't really know how to express it. I'm open for anything really.

• ..ie: link

link

link

• i wouldn't say I have a certain style..if I like it I wear it...so my style can be anything

• mine is pretty preppy and classic..i try to emulate Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I don't know why, I just find it classy and sexy and feel great wearing the clothes-after all, isn't that what personal style should do ? :)

• eccentric

• My style is lame.