Can you wear tall boots with shorts?

I've wanted to buy this pair of really cute boots for a while now. The knee high moccasins with the fringe. The only issue is that I feel like I'll look stupid/be judged. I once heard this phrase, "Wearing boots and shorts doesn't make you look cute, you look like a weather confused slut." Hurtful comment aside, WOULD it look stupid if I wore them with shorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how tall boots. But no you'll be fine. If you can pull it off and look good why not.

link

What Guys Said 2

• If you go to a roadhouse, look at the waitresses and what they're wearing. You'll see them wearing cowgirl boots with shorts. They're really short to attract men butttt you could still do just regular shorts with tall boots. Yeah, that's not a problem

• Looking at pic it does look weird as a causal look. link If you dressed it up a bit more I think it would look better,

What Girls Said 2

• In general I won't recommend this. I wouldn't say the comment on it is true, but often girls think in their minds they look really adorable and cute but in reality, they might look silly and not even realize it. Factors such as height, body figure, hairstyle and what you pair it with (accessories) can also influence the success of the outfit. But I'd personally just say no to it. I've seen more girls who look silly with it than cute.

• I don't think it it would look good on me personally, but go for it.