What do guys think of hot red lipstick?

like if the rest of the make up is fairly simple but the lipstick is chili red.

Most Helpful Girl

• im not a guy but I will say DEPENDS 100% on the girl! red looks horrible on me, because I'm really really pale with light brown hair, I end up looking like a monkey. I think you should have more tanned skin to pull off such a harsh color, the white and red clash for me.

• I'm fairly tanned I quite like it. just wondered what other people thought:) btw I think it looks good on fair skin too!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't t see too many girls around my area wearing lipstick that much anymore. The main thing I always see is lip gloss. Preferably flavored ;).

• So does that mean you don't mind it?

• I don't think it's too likable these days. I prefer lip gloss, and I think bright red really isn't that attractive for a lip color.

• looks like a clown lol

• i don't know what color chilli red is exactly, but I imagine it is bright. Bright red does not look that good on a girl and gives the impression of too much makeup imo. I love to see a red that is not so bright or a pink color on a girl.

• Hmm.. its like the color of red chilli's/peppers.. um.. gwen stefani wears it quite a bit

What Girls Said 5

• i think it's too clashy and it doesn't really go well with everything.

if I do wear anything, I wear a gloss or something neutral

it goes with outfits much easier ^_^v

• Girls get red lips after kissing and when their arroused, and this turn guys on...Alot! It's a normal physical reaction + it makes the lips look bigger and more kiss-able just be sure its not tóóóó much;) Most guys like it alot^^

• Yup.. definitely not too much.

• Depends. I'm veeery fair with brown hair and I think it looks good on me. It's for girls that want to be the center of attention and that show confidence. Guys are usually attracted because it shows signs of health and well being. Just a common reaction in every boys' mind. Tryyyy it :)

• Red lips can be sexxy if you find the right shade and wear it right. I've seen some girls wear it and they look like they're playing dress up, but on others it just makes them stand out and look confident and hot. It's good to keep the rest of the makeup simple when you're doing a red lip, you don't want the 1980's prom effect! I'm just getting this bad mental image of overdone Glamour Shot makeup.

• If you can pull it off, totally hot. Otherwise it looks like you're trying too hard.