Do you think "ugly" girls are nicer than "good looking" girls?

Do you think "ugly" (at least by society's standard) girls are nicer than "good looking" girls?

• Yes
  • No
  • I dunno/ I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• there's no correlation,

i've struggled with weight issues my whole life,

I'm the same person whether I'm slim or bigger... the only thing that is different is the way people treat me and the way I am perceived.

When I'm slim I get a lot of attention from guys, but people take my shyness for arrogance and snobbery,

and other times when I've been bigger people assume my shyness is low self esteem and I'm either ignored by guys OR they target me as easy prey, because obviously if I am less pretty I must be desperate and grateful for whatever I can get.

.

• Thanks for answering. Appreaciate it very much. :)

• @the only thing that is different is the way people treat me and the way I am perceived

this.

• To illustrate :

"ugly girls put out more and are usually better in bed just sayin. best bj I have ever gotten was in a graveyard from an ugly fat chick omg I still have dreams about how good her mouth was..."

What Girls Said 7

• It's hard to say. Some less attractive girls may be bitter and mean because they're used to getting less attention and not being treated as well as the 'beautiful girls' by the general population. Others may be much nicer and actually have better social skills because they learned early on that they have to work for certain things, that they can't rely on their looks for everything. Keep in mind, I'm not saying that pretty girls are necessarily snobby and conceited, or that pretty girls use their looks for everything and have no other skills or knowledge. =P I'm just speculating possibilities.

I don't know if I'm considered 'ugly' or not by general standards, lol, but regardless, I'm always nice to everyone. I've been called 'too nice' or 'too kind-hearted', to the point that people take advantage of it. I'm nice until given reason not to be. I'm friendly and pleasant and people generally like me.

• Not necessarily. I've met beautiful sweet people before, and I've met unattractive jerks. I don't think a person's looks don't have any effect on how nice they are to people.

• attractive people have it MUHC easier. its a lot easier to feel good and act kind when the wortd treats you well.

• Not necessarily I have met fugly girls who are bitches too so looks don't play a huge factor in whether someone is rude or nice.

• ehh not really, lots of ugly girls are that way because of their bad attitudes... I know I am that way, when I'm in a bitchy mood my hair looks unkept, my skin breaks out, etc.

• Nope. Anyone can be a bitch.

• Are you serious? There is no correlation at all.

What Guys Said 7

• From my experiences, no actually. I'm in college atm and the "good looking girls" are -usually- really nice, with me anyway. When I talk to some less attractive girls in the same manor, they tend to usually be more aggressive. Maybe that's because they've been bullied or something in the past? I don't know. But I've known some real horrible girls and they have all usually been unattractive.

That is my experience though, however I do know a lot of very nice girls who are maybe less attractive.

• No, there's no correlation. A girl can be hot and nice. A girl could be neither, as well.

But people like to think that everyone is equal, to the point where some things try to be justified. Basically, if a girl is hotter than me, oh she must be an a**hole because that would even her out to my level.

• I think it's a fine line...

Ugly girls will either be excessively nice or excessively bitchy...

They'll either be overly-nice because that's the only way they'll ever get a man, or they'll be overly-bitchy because of their bitterness...

But good-looking girls are almost always crueler because they can get away with it.

• No. I think good looking people are generally nicer than ugly people. Its easier to be nice when everyone is nice to you simply for looking good.

• ugly girls put out more and are usually better in bed just sayin. best bj I have ever gotten was in a graveyard from an ugly fat chick omg I still have dreams about how good her mouth was.

• No. There's no correlation.

• Without a doubt. The better looking a girl is, chances are worse her character might be. Like in High School, all the hot girls only see jocks, really good looking or rich guys as cool but everyone as subhumans. Like they are nonexistent or beneath them.

• Everyone ELSE as subhumans I mean.