What color do you look best in?

Apparently I look better in orange and yellow than any other color (at least according to my family). Is there a color that you think looks really good on you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Blue because of the eyes...

• almsot every cothe of mine is black,so I'd say black suits me

• No color, by which I mean no Blues, Greens, and Reds. I like More neutral like Black, White, Grey, Brown. I usually only wear darker colors if I do

• I have brown hairs and white skin so all colors are perfect for me... but I prefer black... because Its cool...

• id say white, but its a pain in the ass to keep clean. id say I look good in any color though :P

• Black

• black and/or white I don't know people say it fits me...

• LIght blue because it matches my eyes.

• I look best in grey.

What Girls Said 29

• my skin allows for most colors to look alright but my faves are:

anything neutral/earthy [beige, khaki, grey, black, white etc]

and other colors would probs b are coral and aqua=]

• I look best in blues and greens, teal and such. I guess I must be opposite to you because orange and yellow are two colors I look just awful in lol.

• learning about your skin tone and what your color is. QA is probably an autumn and you are probably a winter.

• I look best in navy blue and plum purple.

• Black, and greens that are darker (not lime green, for example)

• I look best in black and white, which bums me out because I'm a color lover. I wear a lot of colors. After white and black, I think dark purples look best on me. :)

• I think I look better in dark colors. Black, blue, deep purple. My hair and my eyes are dark, too, and my skin is tan, so maybe that's why dark colors suit me better. I almost never wear yellow and have never worn anything pink, baby pink, or orange.

• I have a very warm complexion, so I look best in warm colors. Namely red. I stay far away from purple and dark blue.

• i am often told I look good in pink.

one guy said "you look best in lavender because of your slavic looks"

• I'm good with most colors but that dark velvety green really suits me.

• I usually wear a lot of neutral colors, but a lot of people tell me I look better in more vibrant poppy colors. I'd say brown though, it really compliments my skin tone, so I've heard.

• White and blue in my opinion.

• mmm I think I look good on white, black and navy blue, look awful on orange, purple and really bright colors

• navy blues and bluish greys,

• Green..navy..and red I think

• You can give us one of your pictures and we can see it and decide the color for you. How about red? It's very young and vivid!

• I think that I look good in black an it makes my curves look nice or brown because it goes with my eyes and it makes me feel sexy lolz

• I look good in coral and lighter colored pinks.

• People usually say blue is what looks best on me.

• Brown

• cerise pink cos of my warm complexion.

• Bright Blue or Black.

• Purple

White

and

Black

lol

(in my opinion) :p!

• Black fits me best.

• Greens and burgundy

• I was told pink color looks good on me. Bright colors.

• I look good in bright colors like coral, bright pink, yellow, bright green and earthy tones like camel, browns, and grey marl. My boyfriend says I look good in charcoal and pastel blues and pinks.my fave color is pink though and it always works on me. Jewel tones like blood red, and emerald green look awful on me

• purple

• Green

• Pink