I think that I'm photogenic.

I think that I'm photogenic because when I look in the mirror I look good an when I take a picture it looks ugly. When other people see me they would say that I should be a model an all this untrue stuff I just don't see it am I the only one that feels this way.

I guess I never should have asked this question some people are taking it a little personally

Most Helpful Girl

• People say I'm good looking but I look average to me. And in pictures. I'm a bit of a hobbit and I've been staring at myself for 18 years so maybe that's why humans never think we are special with our appearance.

Ask what you want. People think I want their money just because I'm offering advice on weight loss

What Guys Said 1

• Well what you're describing (looking bad in pictures) is called being unphotogenic. I'm definitely the same way, so don't worry. You're not alone. You just have to learn what angles are the most flattering for you. Also try searching "how to be photogenic" and you'll find lots of tips.

What Girls Said 3

• Girl I feel the same thing. . .and you can ask whatever you wAnt to. . .we all are here for that. ! I have this feeling that my pics does'nt come good, what I am in reality its not showing in my pictures. The problem is our mind! People think its nice and we have set our mind that it's not. . Try to focus more on that you do like your self in photos. . .hope it helped :)

• SOME PEOPLE ARE SOME ARENT.

• ummm...okay?What is your actual question here...