Would it bother you if your boyfriend dressed like this...

Ok so the way my boyfriend dresses has never really bothered me until someone pointed out something to me...he wears the same exact thing all the time. Everyday he wears a FOX t shirt and khaki colored knee length shorts from American Eagle. Of course he has more than one pair of shorts and he has probably every FOX shirt under the sun so he's not literally wearing the same thing everyday. It's never bothered me...I never even noticed really but would it bother you? On the other hand, I guess I don't dress up too much either!

Most Helpful Girl

• so he's pretty casual. well there's nothing wrong with it, but I mean I would take him shopping if he were my boyfriend lol. it would be fun.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't be bothered that much. But it'd be nice if he dresses up for those special events.

• If it doesn't bother you..then don't worry about it. Some people just like to be comfy. Who cares what your friend thinks.

• Well I'm sort of a fashion conscious person so I don't know if I would be too pleased with that. But if he is a great guy I see no problem in getting him a few shirts as a gift to mix things up!

• I wouldn't be bothered. The guy I like wears baskeball shorts and a t-shirt everyday. If it doesn't bother you don't worry about it.