What's a sexy fun style of lingerie I could get my wife?

I want to buy her something fun that isn't too crazy. I know lingerie is mostly for me but I could use some fun suggestions! Thanks so much!

I always seem to miss either too naughty or too granny... What can I say I am a man... Thanks for the help! =)

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Just hand her a Victorias Secret catalog & ask her to circle the ones she likes. Or if you think that in itself might cause a problem, you could ask her to go to their, or another website & then write some item #'s & sizes down that she likes. Then pick your favorite from the bunch. You need to be sure she's up for this, though. Some women are self conscious & wouldn't like being put in that position. Only you know your wife.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• Silk camis or corsets!

If you aren't sure, you can go to a lingerie store with her and pick out something fun together! :)

• in fact, the original victorias secret store, was meant for men, nd had a deers head over it to represent men. the original idea of vs was to help men shop for their women, but ever since...women have taken over it...just like they did with heels (another invention for men) that women, feminized

• Either a bodice with suspenders or a set of bra, knickers and suspenders. Or maybe a baby-doll set or silk & lace cami. My mother has been buying/receiving those for years. If she's self-conscious about her tummy it's more flattering than a bra set. Just go to a lingerie shop and picture your wife in the garments and you should be able to pick something suitable.

• Red is always sexy!

I love white too

Pink is nice

And maybe her Favorite color could be nice too

• how about pink lace

• Go to Victoria Secret and pick the ones that you'll be most attracted to :). Good luck :)

• Red and black w lace are sexy

otherwise try vs

• go to Victoria's Secret.

What Guys Said 2

• A sleek silk night gown with matching bra and panties? It can be very classy while still retaining it's sex appeal. I drapes the female form nicely and it's an added bonus that silk is such a lavish material and smooth against the skin. It not only makes her look sexy but feel sexy.

• You can take something instead of underwear.

Get Diaper gold and connect each other. It will be more beautiful and sexy.