Is my nose fine or weird?

I kind of feel like my nose is a bit weird. I think it's so up and extremely straight, almost like.. a triangle upside down (If it makes sense) from the sides. I feel I don't even have a tip, except for a strange rectangular one. That sounds deform hahah but I really feel it changes from side to side =// Maybe I'm imagining things but hey tell me what you think.

link

link

They were the best pictures of my nose I could find hahaha.

thanks for the answers (:

Most Helpful Guy

• It does stand out. Guys can be harsh, if they notice it. They will notice it more if you seem to notice it more.

My advice is to work on letting it bothering you less. If you catch someone looking at it, be the first to disarm the awkwardness (which they may feel from getting caught and then not knowing what to do). You can say something like how you can do magic if you wiggle it, or tease them on how they wish they had such a good sense of smell, etc.

Ultimately, the more you let it make a difference, the more it will.

• It doesn't really bother me when I'm with someone. I just think it looks funny, not to a point where I hide it. But thanks for the tip anyway.

• You're welcome. Your nose doesn't look funny to me though I thought I'd let you know it could stand out to others and how to not let it affect you. These types of questions on here tend to get flooded with feel-good advice that don't actually address the issues.

What Guys Said 7

• Nose fine. Imagining things. Don't obssess and become hyper-perceptive. Eat healthy. Live long. You're young and very pretty. ENJOY IT. lol

• lol, there's nothing wrong with your nose, kid.

• Looks fine.

But I might worry about the ergonomics of kissing you. I might get my eye poked out ha ha ha.

• Your nose is adorable. You have nothing to worry about.

• it's a nice nose I like it but it may be a little pointy.

• that last dude is crazy. ur adorable. nose is fine.

• It's like a mouse nose. I think it's cute.

What Girls Said 7

• It does curve up a little, but who cares. Everyone is different. Everyone has their beauties and their flaws. Accept yourself, because if you don't its hard to find someone that will, if you're insecure.

• ur nose is fine! if I saw ur pics w/o knowing ur question I wouldn't have even looked at ur nose cause you look perfectly normal.

• i wish I had your nose!

• you have a really nice nose!

• Your nose looks completely normal.

• you have a really nice nose. it's more narrow.

• EasyEC is crazy-it looks lik emine, and I lvoe mine, so its cute! lol