Acne. Is it really a huge issue?

Ok guys,

Get real.

Of course girls are known to be flawless

with there hairless arms, legs and etc.

But what I was really curious about is acne.

My boyfriend kisses my neck and I only have like 2 or 3 pimples.

I hate saying or typing pimples and zits. But that's just the easiest way to say it.

Guys, You say you don't care.

Maybe I'm just freaking. But everyone gets acne right?

Idk. I was just wondering.

Acne. Is it really a huge issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• your boyfriend obviously doesn't care that you have acne.. I used to have pretty bad acne, and even when girls would flirt with me I wouldn't return the flirting becuase I was too self-conscious. I really regret not flirting back just because I had acne.. anyways, if someone isn't shallow they will see passed acne. I don't care if a girl has acne as long as she is confident and doesn't let it bother her. Acne appears much worse when you let it get to your head and bother you becuase people can usually tell when you're self-conscious and not confident. your boyfriend likes you for you, and a few pimples won't change that.

What Guys Said 2

• 2 or three pimples is ok on a girl any more than that it would be a turn off,not every one get Acne,but if someone notices in time not to let it get to bad before they get medication its ok but some times it gets bad and leaves life time scars on the face afterwards.

• No, it is not. Because we all know that acne disappears. Guys are not superficial and they care more about a girl's personality than her physical appearance. When a guy likes a girl, he looks beyond any imperfections in a girl's face or her body because he likes the girl for her personality.

What Girls Said 3

• i used to think this way, but recently I've noticed that guys don't really care that much if you act like it doesn't bother you..they just think its that time of the month, lol

• Its not that bad of deal, but dependin on how bad it really is its probally best to get it checked out. But everyone gets zits and pimples, we aren't expected to perfect and can't be either

• I think guys do mind but some guys are more acceptable about it if you have jsut a few. it's not a big deal if you have a few. I had bad acne before and it sucked but now I'm better and I'm happy about that