I have childish facial features but I can't accept it

I am a old baby faced guy..I can't grow full beard or look mature I have a deep voice thou, anyways it's really bothering me when people treat me like a child or want my ID

I know many of you will see that girls like it and you will look young when you're 50..I don't care, girls might like any kind of guys also I might be not lucky who knows maybe I will have a lot of wrinkles when I'm 50...I can never change the way I look at all no matter what I can't look mature or more masculine or have a beard I can never change it at all so I just want to get over it and live with it..I'm trying to accept it

Most Helpful Girl

• To accept this, you have to see yourself for the beautiful unique person you are. If you look boyish and can't grow facial hair, that's part of what makes you special and someday a girl will love that part of you.

You might notice the boy I currently have feelings for is in the same boat. ;) Childlike face, no facial hair, but tall (well, like 5'8") and has a deep voice so is clearly post pubescent. But because he's a special guy to me, I love that part of him. It's part of his charm haha.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm the same way. You can try to dress more mature..or change your hairstyle. There isn't much else we can do lol

• it's cute. I prefer babyfaces.

• It'll pay off later

• are you chubby? maybe loose weight and work out more, become more defined.

• No I'm slim..also I don't have time to work out I have to focous on my studies

• you'll be really hot when you're like 30

just own your features

What Guys Said 2

• I am the same way. Nobody believes I'm 25 years old. Just think that you will look really good in your 30s. I also have a very deep voice that doesn't quite fit me too. You just have to own it and have confidence. It's true that a lot of females like older looking guys but just think how amazing you will age. There are many girls who like baby faces too.

• You could always get into a few bar fights and get some facial scars