Is wearing heels all the time a turn-off ?

im 5''2 and so I like to wear heels all the time but I find that people always ask me why I'm dressed up.

will guys have a problem with the fact that I don't like to wear flat shoes ? is it a turnoff ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to find I could walk up the same street in flat and then in heels and I always get more looks in heels. I don't know if it's the heels or height they like lol. But yer if some guy is going to have that much of a problem with it them he's a jerk anyway. I'm only short but can never be bothered wearing heels, so I give you praise for it. And whenever I do decide I want to wear heel for a day people are always like, what are you dressed up for. It's amazing how much difference shoes can make. But I know some girls who I've never seen in flats so it's not uncommon I don't think.

What Guys Said 8

• all the time would be a turnoff yeah because it makes you come off as high maintenane when you overdress for the occasion which is exactly what you're doing if you wear heels to a casual environment.

• It is definitely not a turnoff, but guys sometimes would prefer to date girls that sometime are not always dressed up and do not always wear too much makeup. Like the previous commenter said, do not always wear heels when you are with a guy to the gym or to watch a movie..

• Its a turn on if you wear high heels. Flat shoes is not a turn on or off, but high heels makes your but firmer your chest look bigger, your legs look longer and your calves look defined. All of which is sexy. The only side effect is that it probably hurts if you wear it too long.

• ALL of the time? yeah its a turn off.

I like high heels but if you wear them all the time it just kinda kills it and then when you do go out somewhere where its appropriate , they won't be anything special because you wear them all the time .

• I don't think it's a turn off, but depending on where you where them it may be a little odd. I hope you don't wear them to the gym. There's nothing wrong with dressing up, I find it attractive personally. It shows that a girl is mature.

• I don't think its a turn off, and if you feel comfortable than go ahead and wear them.

• Yeah its a turn off.

Heels make you look more high maintenance and older. And because you are slightly short, they might actually emphasize your true height instead of making you look taller. Guys think flat shoes look cuter anyways, and we don't understand why girls wear heels if they are uncomfortable. We honestly don't find them attractive.

• heels are sexy ... just go with it.

What Girls Said 8

• Im 5 foot and I usually wear flats, unless I'm off out somewhere where I need to dress up. I think guys like it if you can wear flats because it shows you accept your height. I don't care that I'm small anymore, if anything, I can get more attention for it! But guys also like heels, because they are sexy. Do you know what? I think guys like whatever a girl wears as long as its in good taste! If you like heels, go for it! Why let what other people think put you off? When it comes to it, guys like self-confidence and if your wearing something that makes you feel good about yourself then you instantly appear more attractive.

• I think it's cute to wear heels.

I like the t strap or star shaped strap heals. Perferabbly in white or pink for this season...summer

When summer comes, I love to wear heels more because where I'm from we're mostly wearing boots

• You sound like me!I'm pettite like you and am always in some type of heel,no problem!Do it!Heels always look nice and go with anything,right?Jeans,skirts,dresses.Enjoy!

• They may think that you're high maintenance. Try wearing flats is more casual situations and see if people react differently.

• From what I've seen most guys don't have a problem with it. If you do come by one that does he's probably not for you anyways. If wearing heels is what you like to do, if its your style go ahead where them. You shouldn't let some guy change the things you like. Plus he should like you for you not your shoes!

• guys love heels. have you ever notice that they turn their heads at the mere sound of them-it tells them a good looking/takes care of herself woman is coming, so I doubt they'd be turned off by them. I LOVE dressing up and wear heels whenever I can. they make me feel hot! lol

• It might make you look a little more high maintenance, but personally I think wearing cute heels would be better than wearing torn up old sneakers... right?

• As I am short I wear heels all the time, I've been wearing them for the last 25+ years (4"+) I wear them everywhere (work, weekends, at home, park and everywhere else), I do get a lot of comments about them and love it! ps I never wear flats