Sometimes I feel like girls hates me?

for some reason I feel like girls hates me. sometimes girls gives me sort of that mean look whenever I look at them. some girls ignores me or avoid me whenever I try to talk to them. I couldn't never get a girl to like me in high school and I think I still can't do it. whenever I'm out somewhere like a party or at the mall or whatever and whenever I see a girl that I like , sometimes I don't even bother trying to talk to them because I know that I have this feeling that they're not going to like me. I'm not fat , I'm not ugly , nor I dress nerdy but I still can't get a girl to like me. how do I get a girl to like me and how do I get a girl to talk to me? </3 :(

no matter what I do , I feel like I can never get a girl to like me , sometimes they just ignores me like I'm not even there and sometimes I stay by myself because I know girls probably don't want to hang out with me , sometimes I'm a loner and I don't talk that much because I'm afraid I will say something stupid and make myself look like an idiot. (-__-) :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you stare too long or give dirty looks?

• no I don't give them a dirty looks. I just give them a normal

look but I try my best not to look at them because I don't

want them to think I'm creepy or whatever.

• Try smiling more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think this is true maybe you are taking things the wrong way.

• If they don't know you, they can't hate you. Some people just don't smile at everyone and that's what you're seeing.

What Guys Said 2

• Okay well since you have no self esteem, I think a good way of dealing with your situation is to get one. You were obviously not bullied in high school and needed to be. Id say just do what ever you can to increase your confidence and stop caring what others think rather than worry about girls

• sometimes I was bullied at high school but I don't

see what does this have to do with my situation ? :(

• Sometimes when a boy or girl is shy they accidentally give off the impression that they dislike the person they are attracted to because it is hard for them to look at or interact with that person. You could be misreading signals.