Have you ever tried this thong called c string

The c string is the new fashion in Europe. If you don't like going commando at least you should try one c string on. You insert it from your vag to your butt and it will stayin place for sure. No panty lines at all and you could even go swimming with it and looks like if you go naked. Great view for the guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah--I've got one that I bought years ago to use when tanning.

What Guys Said 8

• What's the point? If they cover so little skin why not just go commando and be done with it? It's probably more comfortable, too.

• You're right, but for those days at least the c string can hold the protection you need and any way you feel like if you were commando. And they're comfortable. Is like wearing a thong.

• Eeew. They look really ugly and gross. If I was getting intimate with a girl, took her shorts, skirt, or whatever off, and saw her wearing that, I would lose all desire to go any further. Yuck.

• Haha, I can see you have never seen any yet. If you we're with a girl wearing jeans or a dress and you undress her and see she's wearing a c string, is gonna be the most erotic sensation you ever perceive, since is the next thing to nothing and they look really sexy and sensual showing you everything but the vag and clit. So the c string shows everything and nothing. Haha.

• How epically hilarious would it be if a girl in a skirt were wearing this and it just fell off?

"Excuse me miss. . . you dropped your--JEEZUS!"

• Why didn't I think of that

• Sounds good

• My opinion is that they are stupid novelty garbage and a big waist of money.

• Not Yet

• there's no point in wearing one. at that point there's hardly any material. you'd be better off nude

What Girls Said 7

• I think you should post a link. What you described is nothing like it is. At least the image I got. And maybe of I had a super slinky dress.

• You could look for it in the Internet. Just write down the word c string and you'll find some links there. I'm sorry this page doesn't aloud me to put links jet.

• No I haven't even heard of them.

• Haven't tried this.

• no but it sounds cool.

• No thanks. It looks dumb. It looks like a maxi pad to tbh.

• What is the point of a c string? Why not just wear a thong or nothing?

• so f***ing gross

• Not at all. I ordered a few by Internet and are very sensual. When I'm not commando I wear c strings. Fantastic decision.