Any other guys like tall girls?

I use to be a guy who wouldn't even consider a girl taller than 5'6" (I am 6'2" so it made no sense) anyways I suddenly started thinking tall girls like 5'9" and taller were hot as hell lol. I guess I just like all girls XD

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Short guys never like me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• What's the problem with taller girls?

It's not like they are aliens or something o.O. So it's not weird being attracted to them.

Tall girls can be pretty attractive too and they usually have gorgeous legs.

0|0
    0|0
    • its not that there's a problem with them. I can't help what I'm attracted to

• Being tall is awesome. glad you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them:)

0|0
    0|0
  • "I am 6'2" so it made no sense"

Wha..? You didn't date girls taller than 5'6" because you're tall? THAT makes no sense lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's why I said it made no sense lol

• ohhh I see I read it wrong lol. Well I'm glad you've seen the light and are giving us tall girls a chance lol

What Guys Said 8

• Tall girls can be hot too. Height is not the only feature that makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls height does not really matter to me. I have seen attractive girls who were 4'10 and ones who were 6'5. Why limit yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not limiting yourself, whatever you are attracted to you are attached too we can't help it

• sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Taller ones too I have no issue with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like tall girls. link Answer mine?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls although being average or shorter isn't a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Persnally, I like smaller girls. I'm 6'3" and I usually like girls that range from 4'11" to 5'7".

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah that's how I was before. then all of a sudden I saw some tall girls and was like woah

• I like tall girls. I even like girls who are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0