Why are girls so obsessed with shoes?

Why are girls so obsessed with shoes? Not only shoes on themselves but also on the guy's feet?

0|0
19|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno. I have a pair of black converse and 2 pairs of ballerinas that I use regularly, so I'm not really a huge fan of shoes in that sense. I guess it's because there are so many different kinds to choose from, and some shoes only fit one type of outfit etc, which sparks the need for more shoes that fit other outfits. It's really not some kind of huge secret. And I doubt that most women care about what kind of shoes men wear, as long as they aren't stinky and dirty.

It's kind of like asking why guys like sandwiches so much.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Why are guys so obsessed over watches and video games?

I'm not obsessed with shoes, but at least it does change your overall appearance. If you wear ugly shoes, regardless of how nice your entire outfit looks, the shoes can make you look awful. As oppose to a watch? if you wear one or not, you still look the same.

3|1
    0|0
  • because we're all clones that are made on a basic formula of shoes+clothes+period blood and we need to be fed money and chocolate. DUUH.

generalizations are bad,mmkay?

0|0
    1|2
    • This site is called "girls ask guys" if you haven't noticed yet. A site like this is prone to generalize. You can't talk about girl's or guy's topics without generalizing. Furthermore there's a tendency with girls being into that.

• Show All
    • You're a misfit and feel offended because I mention an attribute that you don't share with other girls/ women, am I right?

• not really. I know plenty of girls that don't even think about shoes. my brother adores shoes,so do all his male friends. it's just a dumb generalization. shoes ARE a status thing,and a lot of people love them,it doesn't matter if they're heels or sneakers-but plenty of people simply do not give a f***-within both genders

• I walk barefoot everywhere. That's a perk living by the beach. I don't like shoes very much, I feel like they are annoying, I only wear them because I'm like scared of picking up something or when its winter/fall here, when I just through on boots and leg warmers and socks layered on.

0|0
    0|0
  • So hard to explain why. :) The only thing I can say is that shoes are like chocolate. We must have it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk there just awesome. lol I like how they make my legs look if its heels. And how they can just pull together or change a whole outfit :)

I don't really care that much what my guy wears as long as they look OK and go with what he's wearing. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are obsessed with a range of different things not just shoes, also there are plenty of men who are just as obsessed with shoes. Besides what's not to like? Everyone needs shoes and if a woman cares about shoes she is going to care about her appearance too.

1|0
    1|1
  • I don't know. Aldo I could care less what is on a guys foot. Yes, shoes are great but... I am way more passionate about cardigans...and that goes for both sexes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look beautiful they complement and finish off an outfit stilettos, wedges etc. give women's legs definition and sexy posture

1|0
    1|0
  • idk I'm obsessed with clothes not shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea... I have like 6 pairs..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clothes over shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Because shoes, especially high heels, make legs sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are better than boys

0|0
    0|0
  • because we can shop for them even when we're feeling fat:)

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know because I am only obsessed with purses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are guys so obsessed with sex?

1|1
    1|4
    • Downvoted by perverts

• Which is all guys

• I'm not obsessed with sex, I must be gay or a loser virgin lol

• They're like clothes so many to choose from

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm not a foot fan, so I don't know. Haha!

People get into shoes for the same reasons they get into fashion... they like to look good.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• Friends say I'm obsessed with flip flops just because I have something like 8 different pairs of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're the gate way into the "sole"

...sorry bad pun xD

2|1
    0|0
  • you're just going to get a bunch of girls that say 'im not like that'

Just how it is on this site.

1|2
    3|0